Sunday, March 20, 2011

Result of the Facebook Challenge*

After the Facebook Challenge was over today. I could not wait to get on Facebook. As I said before it was going to be very hard to not be on Facebook. I have not been on it for a WHOLE week. After the challenge, I got on very quickly but I feel like if we have another Facebook Challenge I can do and complete it with no worries. Facebook is a place for friends but the immature people on it cause alot of trouble. I have a Twitter account, so I was not totally away from social media websites. If we had to be away from all social media website then, it definently would bea challenge for me. But if it comes down to it, I would try it out to see how far I would go with out Facebook, Twitter, and etc. I got some things out of this challenge, one thing was I do not need to be on Facebook everyday. I am on Facebook everyday, every chance I get. But after thyat little break, I will do a couple of breaks away from Facebook now.

No comments:

Post a Comment