Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Homework**

       If I was addicted to Facebook or Twitter, which I think I may be, by me prioritizing my time would be the best solution for me. If I get on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media website before I finish my work (school or home chores), I get distracted easily. When I get on one time, I would stay on for a very long time and almost never get my work done on time. I am always logged in on my cell phone because of the applications that come with it, so it is just a click away from getting away from my school work. When, I wake up every morning I go on Facebook and Twitter, and also right before I go to sleep I have to go back on those tools. I think Im addicted because I feel like I need either one or the other. If both Facebook and Twitter or the whole internet in general was blocked from me, I do not know what I would do with myself. The solution that I think would not work is to stop procrastinating. I feel that way because I have always been a procrastinator about any and everything. Sometimes, I can get easily distracted by something as little as people talking outside my house or a TV in another room. Other than the solutions listed in the article, to me there are no other solutions that may be helpful somebody who is struggling with spending so much time on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment