Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Facebook Challenge!

            In class on Monday, we started our "Facebook Challenge". This challenge was about not getting on Facebook for a WHOLE week. It started on Monday and it will end on Sunday. Since, most of my time on the computer, I am usually on Facebook it will be very hard for me not to get on Facebook at all. I would say about 70% of my time, no matter where I am, I am on Facebook. Either I am on the Facebook app on my phone, on Facebook mobile or on the regular Facebook full site. When Mr. Morean told us about the assignment I was shocked. I was shocked because some of my friends do not have a cell phone, so we communicate through Facebook. Not just random friends, but people I talk to on a everyday basics. I am willing to make a change by not getting on Facebook, but I will say it will be very hard to do so. We will see what my results are after the week is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment