Sunday, March 13, 2011

Animal Abuse!

          Thurgood Marshall Academt students launched a campaign to stop the abuse of animals. Our campaign was held on the social netwoork "Twitter." Our goal by the end of Thursday March 10, 2011 was to make "unFURgvble" a trend. Most of the students in our school were twitting about our cause animal abuse and trying to get others to do the same. All they had to do, was either retweet a post somebody else said anout animal abuse or post a new one. But they had to include (at the end or the beginning) of their post #unFURgvble #ed4good #wdc. It was a national competition, in which other states other than just Washington, DC were included. We only had 48 hours to win the competition, so we had to hurry if we really wanted to win. As I was posting things about animal abuse, it opened my eyes to some things. I have never abused animals or I do not know anybody who has. But after, I read the facts about the statitics about animal abuse, I was shocked. I feel that animal have feelings to, but they do not express them because they can not talk like us human can. Animals are just like humans to me, except they do not talk. If you abuse animals please look at it as, if you were the one being abused. How would you feel? Wouldn't you want it stop? I bet the animal who are abused feel the exact same way. Animal abuse is just wrong, and people everywhere need to end it NOW! Because if we do not speak for the animals, then who will?
**Read this article and look at facts and statitics about animal abuse!**

No comments:

Post a Comment