Sunday, March 27, 2011

Court House Experience!

          On Thursday, March 24, 2010 my introduction to law class and the other classes went to the Supreme Courthouse. We went there because in class we are studying different types of crimes, laws, and etc. So, my teacher Mr. Hendricks decided to take all of his Introduction to Law classes to a real court with real crimes, real cases and real people. He wanted us to see what actually happens inside of the court room, because not everything you see on television is true. What you see on t.v. is most of the time, exaggerated to almost false. When we got to the court house, we had assigned court rooms for our group to go to. My group was in the court room where their was four men on trial for attempted murder/assault. I have been inside of a court room before, but I never seen a real case happen. I always wanted to see what really goes on inside of the court room, so that experience was exciting for me. Since I want to be a lawyer when I get older, sitting in the audience section of the court room watching the lawyers do their job, is exactly what I want to do. I can not wait until its my time to be the one defending the defendant inside the court room.

No comments:

Post a Comment