Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Reaction to the Internet

          On Tuesday, in class we talked about what the internet really is and we also saw video clips of what it is and how it works. One video we saw, was an eye opener to me. The video talked about how before 1994 the internet was different than it is now. I was really shocked when they said by the time you get in your third year of college the things you was taught in your first year will be out dated. The other thing I was shocked at was that they said during the time of that presentation 68 babies were born in the United States. Technology is growing yearly meaning that almost every two or three years a new form is spread around the world. Lastly I was surprised to see the stats about how technology is changing year after year. Overall, it made me look at the technology and how it originated differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment