Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Familyy

      My family means more to me than the world itself. I do not know what I would do without my family. My family is not that big, we are big but not like huge. My intermediate family is who Im with alomost everyday. My famiily and I have our ups and down just like your family or the next. Most of the time when I am with my family I always ahave a smile on my face and I am happy. But sometimes my family can get on my last nerve. I hate when my family fights or argue, because I feel like I am in the middle. I am the babygirl of my intermediate family, thats why I feel like I feel. When they start arguing I feel it is my place to try to get them to stop, but most of the time whne I try it does not work. Despite all of the bad, the good times out number the bad times. By saying that, I would be lost without my family, I would take three or more bullets for them and laStly kill for each one of them. I JUST LOVE MY FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment