Thursday, January 12, 2012

Crying is NATURAL!

I heard there were rumors about my cry session,

But here’s my confession.

Yeah I was having a moment about my mother’s death,

And how when she read me goodnight stories all I smelt was alcohol on her breath.

People think that was all just for show,

But they don’t really know.

Mitt made a comment about him “not going to cry”,

But I ask the question why?

Why not cry, if you are hurt or sad.

Who doesn’t cry, don’t throw me under your boot just join the loop.

By not letting the tears flow, the madder you grow.

I will not let the comments stop me,

I will look at them as a key to unlock the door to the 2012 Election.

Works Cited:
Montopoli, Brian. "Newt Gingrich Cries When Asked about His Mom - Political Hotsheet - CBS News." CBSNews.com. CBS Interactive, Inc, 2012. Web. 13 Jan. 2012. <http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57350250-503544/newt-gingrich-cries-when-asked-about-his-mom/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment